Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hamilton Beach 58148 Power Elite Multi-Function Blender Review

http://yumnayum.com/hamilton-beach-58148-power-elite-multi-function-blender-review/
Hamilton Beach 58148 Power Elite Multi-Function Blender Review
I love this Hamilton Beach 58148 Power Elite Multi-Function Blender. It has 12 blending features, seven hundred watt of peak blending power. Unique and no-mess pouring spout, wave action system and 40 ounce dishwasher safe glass jar. I purchased this blender for shakes and protein smoothies but I’m not expecting that this kind of blender is nothing compares for any other blender I had. It has many purposes. The others are noisy while this is quieter than I expected. This is amazing! This is an excellent blender for the price. It also handles frozen fruits quite as well. This is a strong blender. The wave actions work well. The blender jar is wide and I like it because it is easy to clean. I got this all in all for my purpose. I am quite satisfied with this blender and feel I paid out a fair price for it. This is a perfect blender for my carrot juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment